By registering for the event you accept that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You knowingly accept all risks, including those unforeseen, in your participation in the event. This includes any risks which are inherent to the event being held in an outdoor setting as well as the demanding physical nature of the event.
2. Solstice Events take no responsibility for any harm or injury which may occur during your time 'on-site'. You accept full responsibility in the case of any injury to yourself; minor, serious or even catastrophic.
3. We employ professionally trained individuals to assist in delivering First Aid to any who require it. By agreeing to these terms, you are agreeing that these individuals may deliver the relevant medical treatment to you or arrange for others to do so as well as informing your emergency contact.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure your physical and mental fitness is at an acceptable level to compete in this event. It is also your responsibility to notify us of any medical conditions that may have changed between registering and participating in the event. This also includes your responsibility to have appropriate health insurance cover. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you have submitted a true and accurate account of your medical history and present condition that may affect your participation or medical treatment at any part of the event.
6. If any of our medical staff or marshals feel at any time that you are unable to compete in the event, we reserve right to stop your participation, even if this is during the event.
7. We have marked out a 2 mile route, but that is not a guarantee it is risk free. It is your responsibility to run the course that has been set out. You will notify organisers, officials and marshals if you become aware of anything that is dangerous or harmful.
8. We reserve the right to shorten or alter the published routes at any time.
9. You will adhere to instructions given by organisers, officials and marshals before, during and after the event. If you retire from event or leave the route, you must notify nearest marshal or staff member.
10. You agree to behave appropriately, act respectfully and not cause any damage or harm at all times whilst 'on-site'. If not, we reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund.
11. You accept full responsibility of all your personal belongings at all times. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings.
12. You accept full responsibility for your personal equipment. We reserve the right to stop your race if we feel that your equipment is not adequate for the demands.
13. Photo ID is required at registration for each runner. Runners must be 18+ on the day of the event.
14. The registration fee is non-refundable. It can be swapped to someone else but we must be appropriately notified - at least 2 weeks before the event.
15. We reserve the right to cancel the event in extreme case where there is an unacceptable risk to participants, our staff or others. This is extremely unlikely and we will do our utmost to reorganise for different time or location but this is not guaranteed.
General - We will use the data you provide to keep you up to date with important information regarding the event.
Medical - You consent to your personal information being given to professional first aid and safety providers. The information provided will only be such information that is required for them to complete their job.
Images and video - official event photographers, film makers, drone pilots will be present at the event and may capture you. Images and videos will be used on our website, by our event partners, and other forms of public marketing and possible news channels. We will never associate your name to any film or image unless you give written permission. You reserve the right to withdraw this consent of use of your image in this way by writing to email@example.com
Race - We will share your relevant data with our chosen race timing service provider so they can provide you with a personalised race timing service. We will only be the data they require for performing their service.
At any time you can request details of your information that we hold. You may request to access, change or delete your personal data held by us at any time. This will automatically stop us processing it or sharing any information to third parties. Note, this may affect the services we provide to you.
We will securely store your personal data for 7 years from the date of the event. After this, your data will be permanently deleted unless you state otherwise.